A beautiful Micro Wedding in Bath, Somerset
Take a look at this stunning micro wedding I captured at the Temple of Minerva in Bath. This charming little venue is perfect for intimate gatherings. A beautiful Roman-style temple nestled in picturesque, botanical gardens.
With the current COVID-19 lockdowns, micro weddings are the perfect solution to the question: When/how can we get married right now? For the time being it looks like large gatherings are still on hold with guidelines often changing. As of now (September 2020) 15 guests are allowed to attend your wedding in England and 30 in Wales. So what is a micro wedding?
Micro weddings are an event that still have some of the same traditions that make up a larger wedding, but on a much smaller scale. Typically they include a small ceremony, cocktail hour and dinner. They differ from elopements which usually include the bride, groom, officiant and the photographer as being the only people present. There are lots of ways you can have a micro wedding and/or an elopement.
Micro Wedding Collections:
My micro wedding collection includes the following:
- 5 hours fine art wedding photography coverage (Getting ready, couple’s portraits, wedding ceremony and family formals)
- A pre-wedding consultation to discuss your micro wedding in detail 2-4 weeks before your day
- Access to my wedding photography PDF, curated by me with hints and tips for your beautiful wedding photographs
- 20 minute couple portrait session on your wedding day
- Sneak peek gallery of up to 10 images delivered a few days after your wedding day
- All images hand edited & lightly airbrushed for a flattering effect
- Accommodation and travel
If you’re interested in learning more about micro weddings please click here for more information