Gileston Manor Wedding Photography
It was an absolute pleasure to capture this beautiful Gileston Manor Micro Wedding.
Gileston Manor is an elegant country manor house located near St Athan, South Wales. The Manor house provides the perfect backdrop for any wedding. Sara and Ibrahim chose to have their wedding ceremony in the garden. For their vibrant reception the summer house was filled with beautiful blooms and gold rimmed dinnerware. At times you may even be forgiven for thinking you are standing in the middle of Tuscany. The secret garden is surrounded by stunning Italian cypress trees.
“Thank you so much! We have just looked through all of the photographs and it made us tear up! You did such an amazing job! They are absolutely beautiful!!!! We cannot thank you enough.”
Planning your wedding in South Wales? Searching for your dream Gileston Manor wedding photographer? For more information about fine art wedding photography click here!
The Micro Wedding Collection:
My micro wedding collection includes the following:
- 2-5 hours fine art wedding photography coverage (Getting ready, couple’s portraits, wedding ceremony and family formals)
- A pre-wedding consultation to discuss your micro wedding in detail 2-4 weeks before your day
- Access to my wedding photography email series, curated by me with hints and tips for your beautiful wedding photographs
- 20 minute couple portrait session on your wedding day
- Sneak peek gallery of up to 10 images delivered a few days after your wedding day
- All images hand edited & lightly airbrushed for a flattering effect
VENUE |Gileston Manor
EVENT DESIGN |The Luxe Touch
FLORAL DESIGN |Best Buds By Samara
INVITATIONS & STATIONERY |Pumpkin Wedding Designs
BRIDE’S DRESS | All About Eve
BRIDESMAID’S DRESSES | Debenhams
CAKE |Bella Cakes
HAIR & MAKEUP | Charmaine Gorwill
CEREMONY MUSIC |Bridge Strings