Getting Ready Photographs
Who doesn’t want beautiful getting ready photographs of their wedding day? In this post I have pulled together a few tips to ensure your gallery is full of beautiful images. This way you can enjoy your wedding morning and relax.
1. The details: From the shoes to the jewellery and flowers, all these items tell a piece of your love story! The morning of your wedding day is the perfect time for me to capture your pretty details. Gather these items together ahead of time and have them ready for my arrival. I can now ensure everything is documented perfectly.
The Play List
2. Ask your venue to play your favourite music in your bridal suite. Your playlist can be sent ahead of your day and that’s another ‘to-do’ checked off your list!
3. If you have a wedding planner chances are you will be left to enjoy your morning in complete privacy. If you have organised your wedding yourself, various wedding suppliers may pop in and out of the bridal suite during the morning preparation. In either case a beautiful kimono is a must and they make a lovely keepsake of your day.
Take a look at these gorgeous robes by Wolf & Badger
4. Ask your make-up artist to sit you by the main window in the bridal suite this will allow all that soft light to wrap around you.
5. Make time to enjoy a glass of champagne with your friends and family on this momentous occasion. Your day should be filled with everything you love and that includes treats and nibbles!
6. If your Groom has written you a love letter read it before your mascara is applied and your makeup artist has left!
7. Work with your photographer and planner to allocate enough time to have some editorial images taken in your wedding dress.
8. Lastly, take a minute for yourself, read over those vows and take a deep breath now you can love every minute of your fabulous celebration!